India International Trade Fair 2019 Delhi (IITF 2019) is back with it’s 39th edition. Ever since it’s inception in 1980 the IITF has evolved as a major event for the business community.
IITF is the most awaited shopping & trading event in Delhi has come back to the city and it’s all guns blazing this once! And here’s everything you need to know about this event.
India International Trade Fair 2019 is being a multi-product exhibition has on display a wide range of products and services. From art to food and state-specific exhibits, like always, there’s something new for everyone here.
This year the IITF will be held on 14 – 27 November 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
This year the IITF 2019 theme personifies itself – the “ease of doing business” in our emerging economy. And not just for the entrepreneurs but for all sorts of small scale or large scale business houses, the Trade Fair 2019 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi is the ground zero for aspirations taking off high in the sky.
What to expect at the IITF 2019 ?
The IITF 2019 will showcase various cultural, ethnic and national exhibits from the various corners of the world. Food from different countries, clothes and ethnic wear from the vast lands of India and cultural displays of music and dance would grace the event with vivid colours and flavours.
The multicultural, colourful & flavourful options to shop, explore and eat would definitely make for a perfect day out with your friends, family or simply yourself.
With homemade food items to drinks to the quirkiest of home decor and so many cool things to look up to!
Exhibitor showcase their products on Coir Products, Jute, Textiles, Garments, Household Appliance, Kitchen Appliances, Processed food, Beverages, Confectionery, Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics, Body-care & Health care products, Telecommunication, Power sector, Electronic Sector, Furniture, Home Furnishings, Sports Goods, Toys, Engineering Goods.
MORE DETAILS –
Venue – INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2019 , Pragati Maidan, New Delhi (INDIA).
Dates – November 14-27, 2019
Timings – Business Days – Nov. 14-18, 2019
– General Public Days – Nov. 19-27, 2019
Entry to Fair Ground – 9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Theme – Ease of Doing Business.
Fair Website – http://www.indiatradefair.com/iitf
Product-wise Hall profile for IITF 2019
Hall No. 7 and Open area –Government Group Participation such as M/o MSME, M/o Rural Development, M/o Social Justice, M/o Minority Affairs M/o Agriculture, KVIC, CSIR, National Jute Board, TRIFED M/o Health & Family Welfare etc.
Hall No. 9 & 10 – Foreign Participants
Hall No. 11 – Cosmetics, Health sector, Electronics, KitchenEquipments, Computer peripherals, mobile phones,
Food Products, Leather and textiles including Footwear & accessories.
Hall No. 12 & 12 A – State/UTs Pavilion.
- Entry to the Indian International Trade Fair 2019 Delhi will be restricted to business-oriented visitors for the first few days, with a ticket that will be priced at 500/-. However, for the general public, it will be open from 17th November onwards (This information is not accurate as of now and is based on the previous years’ schedule), with tickets priced at 40/- for adults on weekdays and 60/- for adults on weekends. Latest & more accurate info on the same is yet to be announced.
- Parking will be available near gate no. 1 across the Bhairon Mandir complex, however, it is on a first come first serve basis and it is advised for the visitors to use public transport (Delhi Metro) to reach the IITF 2019 Pragati Maidaan.
- Tickets can be bought from a number of metro stations or directly from the ticket counter at the venue. But it is advised to buy tickets from the metro station to avoid long ques at the venue. Latest info on the same is yet to be announced.
- Outside food can be taken inside, however, there are various food courts and stalls inside for those who don’t.
- Apart from the entry ticket to the venue, there won’t be any extra charges to get access to all the exhibit pavilions inside.
So get your tickets booked and be prepared to hop from one pavilion to other exploring plethora of exhibits.
Book your tickets here – IITF 2019