Haridwar Kumbh 2021 is around the corner and the preparations are almost done. So, if you are planning to take a dip in the holy Ganges then here are some rules that you need to keep in mind.
Keeping in mind the Covid-19 situation, the authorities have set some guidelines for the devotees.
Here are the guidelines for Haridwar Kumbh 2021 –
- Devotees have to register themselves first before coming to Haridwar for Kumbh Mela.
- Passengers who are coming from bus and train will have to undergo thermal screening before starting their journey for Haridwar.
- the devotees will be provided with free masks.
- No entry without mask at the ghats.
- Shopkeepers have to follow the guidelines too.
So these are the main rules that all the devotees have to follow. If you are planning your visit to Haridwar Kumbh 2021 then kindly take care of the guidelines and precautionary measures.
Apart from this, the authorities have increased the number of beds in hospitals and new hospitals. Places have been fixed for level parking.
The arrangement for parking spaces are at Kankhal, Mayapur, Jagjitpur, Bairagi, Dakshadeep, Gaurishankar, Rodiwala, Laljiwala, Pantdeep, Bhimgowda, Sapt Sarovar, Ranipur among other areas as well.
Also, the Indian railways are planning to start additional special trains for Haridwar from across the country to ease the congestion due to the Kumbh Mela.
We hope this information will be helpful for you in planning a trip to the Kumbh 2021. Keep reading for more updates.
For registration please visit – Kumbh Mela 2021 Registration